Mission & Vision Statement
To deliver the highest quality educational experience where global citizens are born through advanced rigor, engaging teaching methods, and a passionate climate and culture.
To exemplify greatness and nothing less by demonstrating transformative methods and techniques that are embraced by our school, district, and community.
Morton Elementary will:
- Foster an atmosphere where students, parents, staff, and community members work together to create a family environment for our learners.
- Be a school that inspires academic excellence, leadership, collaboration, and a world-class education for our students.
- Teach in ways that promote creativity, innovation, wonder, joy, and a passion for learning.
- Demand academic rigor and set high expectations for every learner.
- Create a culture with high levels of discipline, manners, and respect.
- Cultivate students who will become global leaders and citizens by teaching them about the world.
- Celebrate diversity and different cultures.