Counselor's Corner » Registration Information

Registration Information

All new students must complete the Student Registration Packet for the school year. To help make this process run smoothly, returning students registration information will be pre-printed. Parents simply need to update any information at registration. Transfer papers are needed (if applicable).  All NEW students need to bring the following enrollment requirements. Returning students only have to bring #5 (two proofs of residency). 
For more information, contact the school counselor.
Student Enrollment Requirements:
1. Birth Certificate
2. MS Form 121 Immunization
3. Social Security Card
4. Photo Identification
5. Two (2) Proofs of Residency
  • Home Mortgage Documents or Property Deed
  • Rental/Lease Agreement for house or apartment
  • Utility Bill (Only ONE)
  • Food Stamps Certification
  • Medicare/Medicaid Mailed Information
  • Insurance Policy on house or apartment
  • Automobile Tag Receipt (Only ONE)
  • Driver's License with Utility Bill (Counts as TWO)
6. Withdrawal Form from Previous School
7. Registration Packet